¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Mejores posteadores
Hard Candy (2608)
Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji I_vote_lcapTest Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji I_voting_barTest Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji I_vote_rcap 
Yomi Isayama (1883)
Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji I_vote_lcapTest Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji I_voting_barTest Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji I_vote_rcap 
Ginger (1332)
Leatherface (1100)
Ryoma (1066)
Rin Kamelot (1039)
Quin Rose (1020)
will vandom (925)
Hinaichigo (914)
estrella roja (480)

Últimos temas
» como serias de noah?
Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji EmptyJue Feb 21, 2013 11:12 pm por kurasu-noah

» Test:¿A que personaje de la familia de noe te pareces?
Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji EmptyDom Ene 27, 2013 8:09 am por Delkavi

» Hola :)
Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji EmptyVie Oct 12, 2012 5:47 am por kloud

» (FC) ¡Road Kamelot! <3
Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji EmptyLun Ago 06, 2012 5:46 pm por AroaKamelot

» Para conosernos mejor...
Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji EmptyLun Ago 06, 2012 5:43 pm por AroaKamelot

» Como matar segun tu signo
Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji EmptyLun Ago 06, 2012 5:33 pm por AroaKamelot

» ¿Quien fuiste en tu vida pasada?
Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji EmptyLun Ago 06, 2012 5:30 pm por AroaKamelot

» Wisely
Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji EmptyLun Ago 06, 2012 5:18 pm por AroaKamelot

» D-Gray man cap 214 español
Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji EmptyVie Jul 06, 2012 7:10 am por CUTEKATY

Test Quien eres de kuroshitsuji

+8
Les_clown_de_Dieu
Tiffy-Walker
Kuroi Mamoru
Yomi Isayama
Ginger
Quin Rose
Ryoma
Rin Kamelot
12 participantes

Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji Empty Test Quien eres de kuroshitsuji

Mensaje por Rin Kamelot Sáb Mayo 02, 2009 5:33 pm

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/8526588/which-kuroshitsuji-character
bueno aqui un test de la serie
esta en ingles,
espero les guste
Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji 1230374030_7251_full
Sebastian Michaelis is the butler of the Phantomhive household and Ciel's bodyguard, two jobs he is completely
devoted to. He often describes himself with a phrase that is alternately translated as "one hell of a butler" or "a
butler and a demon". He is highly skilled in any area and handles every task, no matter how impossible it is, as
well as any problem that arises from the errors of the other staff with ease, stating it is only natural as the butler
to the Phantomhive family. This is due to the fact he is a demon bound by a "contract" to abide by Ciel's will. A
sign similar to the one marking Ciel's right eye can be found on his left hand, which has been used on one
occasion to twist the arm of a kidnapper without touching him. The name Sebastian is in fact a temporary name
given to him by Ciel. He also stated that he loves cats and despises dogs.

siiiiiiiiiiiiii soy sebas-chan
Rin Kamelot
Rin Kamelot
Kanda
Kanda

Femenino Cantidad de envíos : 1039
Localización : En el Arca Negra Jugando con Jasdero, Debitto, Road y Lero
Empleo /Ocio : 7th Noah,loca Fujoshi y Asesina de Exorcistas
Humor : Raro @.@

Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji Empty Re: Test Quien eres de kuroshitsuji

Mensaje por Ryoma Sáb Mayo 02, 2009 5:41 pm

Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji Ciel14
he belongs in the phantomhive family, Until the age of 10, he lived a normal life, with his father, his mother, and the family dog. However, on his tenth birthday, the mansion caught on fire; his parents were killed, and he went missing for a month, only to return with his smile dimmed and his new butler, Sebastian Michaelis and a demonic contract in his right eye binding Sebastian to obey his commands. he keep distance from other people abd underneath his cleverness and being bratty he is also a caring child (me: awww I totally love this character)

Me gusta mi resultado Very Happy
Go Ciel & Sebas!!! xD

Arigatou por el aporte Angel ^^
Ryoma
Ryoma
Kanda
Kanda

Femenino Cantidad de envíos : 1066
Empleo /Ocio : CEO's assistant
Humor : Nyappy

http://kiss-the-world.blogspot.com/

Mensaje por Quin Rose Sáb Mayo 02, 2009 9:40 pm

Sebastian Michaelis is the butler of the Phantomhive household and Ciel's bodyguard, two jobs he is completely
devoted to. He often describes himself with a phrase that is alternately translated as "one hell of a butler" or "a
butler and a demon". He is highly skilled in any area and handles every task, no matter how impossible it is, as
well as any problem that arises from the errors of the other staff with ease, stating it is only natural as the butler
to the Phantomhive family. This is due to the fact he is a demon bound by a "contract" to abide by Ciel's will. A
sign similar to the one marking Ciel's right eye can be found on his left hand, which has been used on one
occasion to twist the arm of a kidnapper without touching him. The name Sebastian is in fact a temporary name
given to him by Ciel. He also stated that he loves cats and despises dogs.

.....................Me hubiera venido mejor Grell.........I´m Gay (?) xD
Quin Rose
Quin Rose
Kanda
Kanda

Femenino Cantidad de envíos : 1020
Empleo /Ocio : Storywriter
Humor : F-O-C

Mensaje por Ginger Dom Mayo 03, 2009 10:05 pm

Bueno pues a mi me salio :
Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji Meilin
The maid of the Phantomhive household. Meilin is enthusiastic about her job, but extremely bad at it. She adds too much soap while washing the clothes, trips and shatters the good china, and is generally a gigantic klutz. When asked to do anything important, she starts to stutter and panic, which only adds to her natural clumsiness. She has a crush on Sebastian.
Ginger
Ginger
Советский девушка
Советский девушка

Femenino Cantidad de envíos : 1332
Empleo /Ocio : Soprano, fan de mi macho Gilbert y cabra loca de Hard Candy
Humor : Rococó
Premios por participación: : Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji Roger
Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji 1zo895c Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji 10s9d6p Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji 15p226b
Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji 2qtleon
Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji Vesvf8 Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji 24l8ysw Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji Oqjb5t

Mensaje por Yomi Isayama Vie Mayo 15, 2009 1:20 am

Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji 1230376006_4932_full
The cook of the Phantomhive household. Bard gruffly treats everything as though it's a military exercise, often referring to troops, enemies, and weaponry when he goes off into one of his many long-winded speeches about what it truly means to appreciate the culinary arts

XDDDD
Yomi Isayama
Yomi Isayama
Black Priest
Black Priest

Femenino Cantidad de envíos : 1883
Localización : Santiago de chile, ningun lugar magico ni especia :B
Empleo /Ocio : presidenta de el partido F.I.S.(fumadores ironicos y sexys ) para cross presidente XD
Humor : WTF???
Premios por participación: : Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji Index
Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji Thlenalee
Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji Campi1
Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji Crosysgdysacopia

http://psicoactive.livejournal.com/

Mensaje por Kuroi Mamoru Sáb Mayo 23, 2009 10:32 pm

he belongs in the phantomhive family, Until the age of 10, he lived a normal life, with his father, his mother, and the family dog. However, on his tenth birthday, the mansion caught on fire; his parents were killed, and he went missing for a month, only to return with his smile dimmed and his new butler, Sebastian Michaelis and a demonic contract in his right eye binding Sebastian to obey his commands. he keep distance from other people abd underneath his cleverness and being bratty he is also a caring child (me: awww I totally love this character)

aww~ *w*
Kuroi Mamoru
Kuroi Mamoru
Timcampy
Timcampy

Femenino Cantidad de envíos : 105
Empleo /Ocio : Exorcista que controla el tiempo
Humor : Nya~ :3
Premios por participación: :
Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji Miranda
Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji Thkrory
Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji Tim1
Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji Tharkbv3

Mensaje por Tiffy-Walker Jue Jul 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Sebastian Michaelis is the butler of the Phantomhive household and Ciel's bodyguard, two jobs he is completely devoted to. He often describes himself with a phrase that is alternately translated as "one hell of a butler" or "a butler and a demon". He is highly skilled in any area and handles every task, no matter how impossible it is, as well as any problem that arises from the errors of the other staff with ease, stating it is only natural as the butler to the Phantomhive family. This is due to the fact he is a demon bound by a "contract" to abide by Ciel's will. A sign similar to the one marking Ciel's right eye can be found on his left hand, which has been used on one occasion to twist the arm of a kidnapper without touching him. The name Sebastian is in fact a temporary name given to him by Ciel. He also stated that he loves cats and despises dogs.

A mi taambiien me ha tocadoo a my Sebas !!! Yaaaay !!! La verdad no pensaba k me tocaria a el...pero estoy muy contentaaa !!! Como kiero a my Sebas !!
Tiffy-Walker
Tiffy-Walker
Timcampy
Timcampy

Femenino Cantidad de envíos : 106
Empleo /Ocio : Exorcista
Humor : Genial !!

Mensaje por Les_clown_de_Dieu Jue Oct 22, 2009 4:15 am

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii soy sebastian

Test Quien eres de  kuroshitsuji 12303740307251full

Michaelis Sebastián es el mayordomo de la casa y el guardaespaldas de Phantomhive Ciel, dos puestos de trabajo está completamente dedicado a la. A menudo se describe a sí mismo con una frase que es, alternativamente, se traduce como "un infierno de un mayordomo" o "un mayordomo y un demonio". Es altamente cualificados en todas las áreas y se ocupa de cada tarea, no importa lo difícil que es, así como cualquier problema que surge de los errores de los otros miembros del personal con facilidad, indicando que es natural como el mayordomo de la familia Phantomhive. Esto es debido al hecho de que es un demonio vinculado por un "contrato" a respetar la voluntad Ciel. Un signo similar a la marca Ciel ojo derecho se puede encontrar en su mano izquierda, que ha sido utilizado en una ocasión para torcer el brazo de un secuestrador sin tocarlo. El nombre de Sebastián es en realidad un nombre temporal que le dio Ciel. También declaró que ama los gatos y desprecia a los perros.
Les_clown_de_Dieu
Les_clown_de_Dieu
Buscador
Buscador

Femenino Cantidad de envíos : 41
Humor : que pregunta es esta ? bueno bipolar

Mensaje por Hinaichigo Dom Nov 29, 2009 3:02 am

mi resultado ^^

Hinaichigo
Hinaichigo
Kanda
Kanda

Femenino Cantidad de envíos : 914
Empleo /Ocio : encontrar y v*** a Kanda *-*
Humor : negro? xD

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1421496348

Mensaje por Hakurei Kimie Lun Dic 21, 2009 7:18 pm

Me salio el :
Sebastian Michaelis isthe butler of the Phantomhive household and Ciel's bodyguard, two jobs he is completely devoted to. He often describes himself with a phrase that is alternately translated as "one hell of a butler" or "a butler and a demon". He is highly skilled in any area and handles every task, no matter how impossible it is, as well as any problem that arises from the errors of the other staff with ease, stating it is only natural as the butler to the Phantomhive family. This is due to the fact he is a demon bound by a "contract" to abide by Ciel's will. A sign similar to the one marking Ciel's right eye can be found on his left hand, which has been used on one occasion to twist the arm of a kidnapper without touching him. The name Sebastian is in fact a temporary name given to him by Ciel. He also stated that he loves cats and despises dogs.

lo adoro x3
Hakurei Kimie
Hakurei Kimie
Jhonny
Jhonny

Femenino Cantidad de envíos : 268
Localización : Debajo de la cama de Allen viendo como se cambia de ropa *¬*
Empleo /Ocio : Exorcista que pierde el tiempo espiando a Allen y a Lavi *¬*
Humor : siniestro

http://shinjitsunoakari.foroblog.net/forum.htm

Mensaje por nemesis87 Lun Dic 28, 2009 10:58 pm

¡¡me ha salido Tanakaaaaaaaaaaa!! el peor resultado de mi vida. yo que sepa no hace nada, solo tomar el té y poco mas, si al menos me hubiera salido Bard, pues...¡¡buaaaaaaa!! (en broma, en realidad está riéndose por no llorar)
nemesis87
nemesis87
Buscador
Buscador

Femenino Cantidad de envíos : 93
Empleo /Ocio : ser exorcista a tiempo parcial para pagar mis interminables deudas
Humor : con ganas de patear culos de Akuma

Mensaje por Yorico Dom Sep 05, 2010 2:15 am

Me toco Tanaka................................................................(Sin comentarios)
Yorico
Yorico
Buscador
Buscador

Femenino Cantidad de envíos : 89
Empleo /Ocio : Reina, soverana y creadora de Mi Mundo de Conejitos
Humor : Quieres saberlo... (Sacando de machete que le robe a Rena).

http://www.fictionpress.com/u/690266/Yorico

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado