¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Mejores posteadores
Hard Candy (2608)
Test de hetalia- que personaje eres? I_vote_lcapTest de hetalia- que personaje eres? I_voting_barTest de hetalia- que personaje eres? I_vote_rcap 
Yomi Isayama (1883)
Test de hetalia- que personaje eres? I_vote_lcapTest de hetalia- que personaje eres? I_voting_barTest de hetalia- que personaje eres? I_vote_rcap 
Ginger (1332)
Leatherface (1100)
Ryoma (1066)
Rin Kamelot (1039)
Quin Rose (1020)
will vandom (925)
Hinaichigo (914)
estrella roja (480)

Últimos temas
» como serias de noah?
Test de hetalia- que personaje eres? EmptyJue Feb 21, 2013 11:12 pm por kurasu-noah

» Test:¿A que personaje de la familia de noe te pareces?
Test de hetalia- que personaje eres? EmptyDom Ene 27, 2013 8:09 am por Delkavi

» Hola :)
Test de hetalia- que personaje eres? EmptyVie Oct 12, 2012 5:47 am por kloud

» (FC) ¡Road Kamelot! <3
Test de hetalia- que personaje eres? EmptyLun Ago 06, 2012 5:46 pm por AroaKamelot

» Para conosernos mejor...
Test de hetalia- que personaje eres? EmptyLun Ago 06, 2012 5:43 pm por AroaKamelot

» Como matar segun tu signo
Test de hetalia- que personaje eres? EmptyLun Ago 06, 2012 5:33 pm por AroaKamelot

» ¿Quien fuiste en tu vida pasada?
Test de hetalia- que personaje eres? EmptyLun Ago 06, 2012 5:30 pm por AroaKamelot

» Wisely
Test de hetalia- que personaje eres? EmptyLun Ago 06, 2012 5:18 pm por AroaKamelot

» D-Gray man cap 214 español
Test de hetalia- que personaje eres? EmptyVie Jul 06, 2012 7:10 am por CUTEKATY

Test de hetalia- que personaje eres?

+3
Hakurei Kimie
Hinaichigo
Rin Kamelot
7 participantes

Test de hetalia- que personaje eres? Empty Test de hetalia- que personaje eres?

Mensaje por Rin Kamelot Jue Ene 28, 2010 7:32 pm

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/8259309/which-axis-powers-hetalia-character-are-you

-------------
a mi me toco

Test de hetalia- que personaje eres? 000d8710
Nation's name: Magyar Koztarsasag (The Republic of Hungary)
Capital: Budapest
Language: Hungarian
Wedding Anniversary: June 8th, 1867 (This refers to the Austro-Hungarian Compromise of 1867, when she married Austria)
National flower: Geranium and tulips
Human name: Elizabeth Héderváry
Height: Unknown
-A long time ago, Hungary was a nomadic nation that chased horses on the plains.
-After settling down, became a pitiful nation that was constantly invaded by other nations.
-Because other nations aren't really nice to her, she loves Austria because he was a bit kinder to her.
-The Monarchy of Austria-Hungry had a compromise that said they would support each other in a fight...though it was more like asking Austria for help.
-Even though it was for a short time, Hungary is proud of the union she had with Austria.
-Her personality is introverted, but she works hard behind the scenes.
-Sometimes her tongue slips and her potty mouth from her days as a horse-riding nomad would rear its ugly head.
-Doesn't get along with Romanians to the point she'd use Romanian names to name her dogs.
Spoiler:
Rin Kamelot
Rin Kamelot
Kanda
Kanda

Femenino Cantidad de envíos : 1039
Localización : En el Arca Negra Jugando con Jasdero, Debitto, Road y Lero
Empleo /Ocio : 7th Noah,loca Fujoshi y Asesina de Exorcistas
Humor : Raro @.@

Test de hetalia- que personaje eres? Empty Re: Test de hetalia- que personaje eres?

Mensaje por Hinaichigo Jue Ene 28, 2010 8:43 pm

Test de hetalia- que personaje eres? 000cgcpq

Nation's name: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (I am translating his name to "England" or "UK" purely because I have asked people from the UK and they said even the nation's name is pretty tricky/touchy.) Capital: London Language: English National flower: Narcissus, Tudor Rose Birthday: Unknown Human name: Arthur Kirkland (thanks to [info]equivalent_t for this!) Height: 175cm Age: 23 (appearance) -A rainy empire that was once a pirate, now a gentleman (?) -Was once a subordinate of France, but after taking the top half of France's land and getting violent with him, it's spoiled their relationship and now they're fighting buddies. -As a former pirate, used to torment Spain and set up colonies here and there and everywhere. Was a pretty violent little boy. -Is cynical, hates to lose, and is slightly obstinate. -Seems to be cold at first, but is surprisingly devoted to someone if he becomes friends with that person. -Has a real potty mouth, but is not a bad guy. -Loves spirits/ghosts, faeries, magic and legends to the point where he has a list of spiritual residents as well as ghost tours. -Also, is a nation that keeps appearing on the news for stupid sex acts. ---------------------------- Ah, England, the former pirate, and has now turned in to the guy with a lot of little brothers and sisters to raise. Bravo! England seems to be one of the more interesting characters, in my (un)professional opinion. He has an interest in the supernatural (fairys, unicorns, the like) which I am guessing he gets from the Scottish and Irish parts of him. A little stuck up, and a bit indifferent to affection, but he means well Smile
Hinaichigo
Hinaichigo
Kanda
Kanda

Femenino Cantidad de envíos : 914
Empleo /Ocio : encontrar y v*** a Kanda *-*
Humor : negro? xD

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1421496348

Test de hetalia- que personaje eres? Empty Re: Test de hetalia- que personaje eres?

Mensaje por Hakurei Kimie Jue Ene 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Test de hetalia- que personaje eres? 000dcwag
Nation's name: Japan (Nihon/Nippon)
Capital: Tokyo
Language: Japanese
Birthday: February 11th
National flowers: Cherry blossom (sakura), chrysanthemum (kiku)
Human name: Honda Kiku
Height: 165cm
-A small country that appeared in the latter half of the world's history and didn't take more than several decades to become a powerful country in the orient.
-As an island nation, he holds distinct cultures and customs which other countries see as mysterious even though he himself thinks he's perfectly normal.
-Has a personality where he doesn't know much about the world, but is hard-working, serious, skilled with his hands, and needs time to adjust to other people. Loves watching the seasons change by admiring flowers and the moon, believes elegance is the best.
-----------------------------
Oh, sweet little Japan. So inexperienced in the outside world at first, but does his best to learn all he can! Very studious and curious, Kiku is an intelligent individual who is always willing to expand and better his knowledge.
Hakurei Kimie
Hakurei Kimie
Jhonny
Jhonny

Femenino Cantidad de envíos : 268
Localización : Debajo de la cama de Allen viendo como se cambia de ropa *¬*
Empleo /Ocio : Exorcista que pierde el tiempo espiando a Allen y a Lavi *¬*
Humor : siniestro

http://shinjitsunoakari.foroblog.net/forum.htm

Mensaje por James Vie Ene 29, 2010 2:13 am

Test de hetalia- que personaje eres? 000cgcpq

Nation's name: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (I am translating his name to "England" or "UK" purely because I have asked people from the UK and they said even the nation's name is pretty tricky/touchy.)
Capital: London
Language: English
National flower: Narcissus, Tudor Rose
Birthday: Unknown
Human name: Arthur Kirkland (thanks to [info]equivalent_t for this!)
Height: 175cm
-A rainy empire that was once a pirate, now a gentleman (?) -Was once a subordinate of France, but after taking the top half of France's land and getting violent with him, it's spoiled their relationship and now they're fighting buddies.
-As a former pirate, used to torment Spain and set up colonies here and there and everywhere. Was a pretty violent little boy.
-Is cynical, hates to lose, and is slightly obstinate.
-Seems to be cold at first, but is surprisingly devoted to someone if he becomes friends with that person.
-Has a real potty mouth, but is not a bad guy.
-Loves spirits/ghosts, faeries, magic and legends to the point where he has a list of spiritual residents as well as ghost tours.
-Also, is a nation that keeps appearing on the news for stupid sex acts. ---------------------------- Ah, England, the former pirate, and has now turned in to the guy with a lot of little brothers and sisters to raise. Bravo! England seems to be one of the more interesting characters, in my (un)professional opinion. He has an interest in the supernatural (fairys, unicorns, the like) which I am guessing he gets from the Scottish and Irish parts of him. A little stuck up, and a bit indifferent to affection, but he means well Smile
James
James
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Femenino Cantidad de envíos : 384
Empleo /Ocio : Writer

http://strawberryeyes.wordpress.com/

Mensaje por Quin Rose Vie Ene 29, 2010 4:16 am

Test de hetalia- que personaje eres? 000ce0rq
Nation's name: United States of America
Capital: Washington D.C.
Birthday (Independence Day): July 4th
National flower: Aquilegia
Human name: Alfred F. Jones
Height: 177cm
-A nation of pioneers who think of everything in a positive light, is quick to take action, and loves heroes, justice, freedom, as well as hamburgers.
-Perhaps it's because he's sticking his nose everywhere that recently his only friends are England (UK) and Japan.
-Perhaps it's because he's young, but he loves to exert energy.
-His inherited his sense of taste from England, so he's able to eat things even if it is blue and glowing as though nothing is wrong.
-Hobbies include games, making movies, sports, etc. Is an unbelievable nation whose boss has made friends with people who came from a fallen UFO and does not lose to England.
-----------------------------------
Superstitious, energetic, and eager, Alfred was raised by, yes, Arthur. Alfred always has his own idea of doing things, and they either work magnificantly, or fail miserably. He is very loyal and courageous, and always willing to go through great lengths for a friend.
Quin Rose
Quin Rose
Kanda
Kanda

Femenino Cantidad de envíos : 1020
Empleo /Ocio : Storywriter
Humor : F-O-C

Mensaje por Ryoma Jue Mar 25, 2010 12:06 am

Test de hetalia- que personaje eres? Sz7mo8

Nation's name: United States of America
Capital: Washington D.C.
Birthday (Independence Day): July 4th
National flower: Aquilegia
Human name: Alfred F. Jones
Height: 177cm
-A nation of pioneers who think of everything in a positive light, is quick to take action, and loves heroes, justice, freedom, as well as hamburgers.
-Perhaps it's because he's sticking his nose everywhere that recently his only friends are England (UK) and Japan.
-Perhaps it's because he's young, but he loves to exert energy.
-His inherited his sense of taste from England, so he's able to eat things even if it is blue and glowing as though nothing is wrong.
-Hobbies include games, making movies, sports, etc. Is an unbelievable nation whose boss has made friends with people who came from a fallen UFO and does not lose to England.
-----------------------------------
Superstitious, energetic, and eager, Alfred was raised by, yes, Arthur. Alfred always has his own idea of doing things, and they either work magnificantly, or fail miserably. He is very loyal and courageous, and always willing to go through great lengths for a friend.

Bueno...
Ryoma
Ryoma
Kanda
Kanda

Femenino Cantidad de envíos : 1066
Empleo /Ocio : CEO's assistant
Humor : Nyappy

http://kiss-the-world.blogspot.com/

Mensaje por hoppy☆crawl Jue Jul 29, 2010 5:50 am

a mi me salio que era japon :3
hoppy☆crawl
hoppy☆crawl
Lenalee
Lenalee

Femenino Cantidad de envíos : 315
Empleo /Ocio : espiar a mike shinoda *¬*
Humor : habia una vez un pollito q respiraba por el potito se sento y se murio xD

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado